[governance] coordinating the IGC

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Mon Apr 24 21:39:17 EDT 2006

Hi,

I too support Avri's proposal with regard to the transition process, methods, and general objectives.

As to the specific outcomes or 'improved'/reformed processes on the other side of that transition, I agree with jeanette and others that it is too soon to say exactly what those will be, and how they will work.

But at least we can get from here (one consensus coordinator) to there (two co-coordinators).

And maybe even, occasionally rough consensus positions.

Ok, I'm an optimist!

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> 4/24/2006 4:28 AM >>>
And I agree with Milton - and thank Avri for
volunteering to move things forward.

I support Avri's proposal.  Will help best I can.

Adam