[governance] coordinating the IGC

klohento at panos-ao.org klohento at panos-ao.org
Sun Apr 23 08:06:38 EDT 2006

Dear all

I'm favorable to the idea of having co-cordinators, even for the
transitional period. Not only because it's what was done in the past, but
also because, in my opinion, for a virtual "group" it's better not to have
only one person as chair.

And I support Avri and Bill as co-ordinators, since Bill seems a bit
available too.

Ken Lohento