[governance] coordinating the IGC

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 17:27:39 EDT 2006

You're welcome. I hear you, however my support was not just personal, but also to
the transition process. I clearly supported the idea of staggered terms (others also
did, or just asked questions); and in my very mistake earlier, thinking that the
first [sic] coordinator would be (s)elected early next year etc., there was my
support to the transition formula you put forward. As far as I read (and unless
there are parallel exchanges), the idea of picking two co-coordinators right away
has been suggested by one person... out of how many? or is this because of the
consensus you've asked for?

Anyway, I'll leave the place to others to speak. Whatever the IGC decides, I wish us
wisdom and good luck!

Mawaki