[governance] coordinating the IGC

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 14:59:35 EDT 2006

Hi,

--- Avri Doria <avri at psg.com> wrote:

> But I accept that other participants have a different viewpoint.  As
> several have indicated already there is a preference for picking 2 co-
> coordinators and moving forward as we have in the past,  I take that
> to mean that there is not consensus on the suggestion I offered and
> that there is not a strong feeling that we need to reorganize before
> we can move ahead.

I've been reading the emails since your offer, and I haven't seen any message that
expresses anything but a support. Like you, I understand that David is suggesting
something else, which I sincerely don't know what it is, but I do know that all the
others, including myself, have expressed support thus far. The only thing that
remains is, as you said (and I beleive that's what Jeannette was also trying to
address), the IGC needs to have a conversation about some processes and their
implementation.

Mawaki