RE: [governance] Répondre: [WSIS CS-Plenary] List of Nominees being considered by IGC Nomcom

Rishi Chawla rishi at gipi.org.in
Sun Apr 16 07:47:41 EDT 2006

Dear Avri,

I totally agree with your point of respecting the deadline for the process,
however, on the other hand i think, the final recommendations have not been
made, there wont be any harm caused in being flexible and including GOOD
nominations in the larger interest.

Either ways it is upto the NOMCOM to decide, I am just giving my 2 penny
worth.

Thanks and regards

Rishi Chawla
Center for Communications Law & Policy Research, India
www.ictpolicy.org