[governance] Fwd: [arin-announce] Remote Participation at ARIN XVII

Danny Younger dannyyounger at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 6 14:15:24 EDT 2006

Avri,

Please note:

[Excerpt]

"CAIDA's analysis of IPv4 consumption rates makes use
of an exponential model that predicts that, if current
IPv4 address allocation rates prevail, IANA will
allocate all unused IPv4 space by 2008, with
exhaustion of the additional multicast and special-use
space following in late 2008 and early 2009."

http://www.caida.org/research/id-consumption/

Could you perhaps prevail upon Raymond to provide us
with a general summary of current addressing policy
with respect to IPv4 conservation and reclamation?

Best wishes,
Danny