[governance] A minimalist solution

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue Apr 4 02:42:30 EDT 2006

If it is now to be that a bunch will go from IGC with the tag line as
suggested, I am enclosing the 'publicness' proposal with the tag line. Would
like it to go as pdf, but am also submitting the word doc if some last
minute changes are found in order.

Thanks to whichever good soul volunteers to do this task.

parminder
Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change
91-80-26654134