[governance] a caveat on theme submissions

Bertrand de La Chapelle bdelachapelle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 13:57:12 EDT 2006

Dear Milton,

There is a slight difference here : the theme submissions will not only be
reviewed by the secretariat, but by the MAG (which will be a
multi-stakeholder body) and discussed in the open consultations (no
precisions on which comes first in terms of timing).

On how to transmit them : my preference is to send them in batch, trough the
caucus,but under the name of the submitters at that stage. Further
individual or caucus endorsement can come in the comments / review process
later on.

Best

Bertrand