[governance] Need for coordinators - Re: Public policy issues to be discussed at the first meeting of the IGF

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 1 20:20:56 EST 2006

Dear Robert,

You deserve our thanks, indeed, for having stimulated our reaction in
drafting the theme proposals, and tried to collect them.
Unfortunately, we hadn't heard from you several days before March 31,
and there were other proposals that came in after the last day you
apparently stopped collecting them (e.g. I made a second proposal),
and other suggestions were also made. For example, if you read just
the 3 emails that preceded yours last Friday (31st), including the
one Bill posted about his communication with the IGF Secretariat with
regard to the submission, you wouldn't certainly have sent out the
proposals you collected as they were.

Now that any submission is normally overdue, but based on the latest
information from the secretariat, and considering we agreed not to
proritize and send just 3 themes, I can only think of a single
posting of a cluster of themes/files on behalf of the Caucus (if the
causus is still willing to supplement the first batch sent out by
Robert).

Could Bill take care of this?

Mawaki