[governance] [Fwd: nomination]

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Wed Sep 28 09:29:59 EDT 2005

Tracey asked me to forward to the governance list her proposal to the
governance caucus to nominate Laina as the civil society plenary speaker
for Tunis.

*
Hi

I would like to nominate Laina Raveendran Greeneas a Plenary speaker at
the Summit, through the IG Caucus.

Laina Raveendran Greene is the founder of GetIT Multimedia ** **Pte Ltd
(www.getitmm.com <http://www.getitmm.com>) in Singapore. *

*I found her to have expertise that had erstwhile been unknown to civil
society, and was amazed at her recent input and substantive expertise. *

**
*CV attached*
*
*
*Tracey Naughton*

If I am not mistaken we just missed the deadline, which was earlier
today. On the other hand, we have ignored the rules of procedure so
often these days, perhaps this deadline is another thing we don't need
to take too seriously. So, if anybody wants to comment on Tracey's
suggestion or propose another person...

jeanette
*
*