[governance] CLARIFICATION?: Drafting groups' meetings today

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Wed Sep 28 13:38:34 EDT 2005

On Mer, 28 Settembre 2005 12:36, karen banks disse:
> can you clarify (or do you know) - no drafting groups on para 62? -
> forum/oversight?

Don't know if anyone replied - I can only read my email twice a day or
so... - but there are no drafting groups yet on section 5 (62-65). I
imagine that, now that proposals have arrived on the missing paras, the
Chair might create one later this evening, or try to sort out differences
in bilateral meetings, or give up and announce PrepCom 3B... no, just
kidding (for the moment) :-)
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...