[governance] Nomination: APC/Anriette Esterhuysen

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Wed Sep 28 10:34:03 EDT 2005

dear internet governance caucus list

I would like to nominate Anriette Esterhuysen, APC's Executive Director, as
a speaker for the Summit.

I would like to have the IG caucuses support for the nomination (though we
can probably try to nominate through other caucuses also).

Many of you know anriette, she is a powerful speaker, always provocative
and insightful and greatly respected in the broad ICTD community generally,
and specifically in africa.

I will try to find a cv also.

karen
ps.. i think we should ask the CSB to get an extension on this process
until at least friday no?