[governance] Nomination: APC/Anriette Esterhuysen

William Drake wdrake at cpsr.org
Wed Sep 28 14:03:06 EDT 2005

Hi,

I agree with vittorio, with respect to extension, Anriette (for the
Plenary, right?) and having at least one person, preferably someone who's
actively contributed to the caucus effort over the years, addressing IG if
there's an amenable slot (I don't remember the topical list that was
circulated).  I could happily back any of the obvious suspects but think
Wolfgang, being one of caucus founders, would be particularly apt.

Best,

Bill