[governance] [WSIS CS-Plenary] slight postponement oftoday's caucus meeting

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:10:05 EDT 2005

,Hi Carlos,

On 9/21/05, carlos a. afonso <ca at rits.org.br> wrote:

> Specifically regarding McTim questions, we all know that ICANN wants to
> survive fundamentally as it is -- I bet you know that too. :-)

Certainly, any org wants to survive.  I also know they are undergoing
a series of reform processes that began a long time ago (pre-WGIG).  I
am confident ICANN will survive, but also confident the reforms will
mean more transparency and inclusiveness.  Now we need more CS
participation in those processes.

--
Cheers,

McTim