[governance] Repsonse on procedural issue

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sun Sep 25 05:44:11 EDT 2005

Good morning everyone in Geneva, I just came in last night and
trying to catch up.

I tend to agree with Avri that it is still to early and risky to
withdraw from making any statements to SubComA slots, though
I do note that we are put in a critical juncture and some very
strong voices should be made to those governments who are
trying to exclude the civil society and private sector from
making the final report to Tunis.

I also think we should prepare plan B, in addition to preparing
alternative text, we should perhaps suggest to have alternative
or informal meetings with governments and others in case
they decide not to include us in drafting sessions. Just an idea
yet. More later,

izumi