[governance] Text of the "Western paper" on Internet Governancesection 5

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Fri Sep 30 07:22:21 EDT 2005

Hope they will also include the needfor improvement of existing mechanisms
to be multistakeholder inclusive, effective apprpriate universal
partipipationmechanisms,accountable, and 'trusteeship' i.e making decisions
for the good of all....somethings seriously lacking from all
existingarrangements....