[governance] press conference

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Thu Sep 29 13:37:09 EDT 2005

Civil society plans to organize a press conference tomorrow. The content
and themes meeting suggested that focal points for the two subcommittees
should speak on behalf of the various working groups and caucuses.

The current agreement is to circulate a statement that reflects our
position regarding multistakeholder participation in the drafting group.
In addition to that, three people will be able to speak with the press.
Since I leave tomorrow and probably won't be able to attend the press
conference, I'd like to suggest Avri to speak on behalf of the Internet
Governance caucus. Is that ok for everybody.

We need to give a name tomorrow morning at the plenary meeting. please a
quick response from those listening. thank you,
jeanette