[governance] IG working group compositon- update

Jeremy Shtern jeremy.shtern at umontreal.ca
Thu Sep 22 07:16:16 EDT 2005

No definitive results of consultation lead by Singapore and el Salvador
on role of Non-gov stakeholders in Subcommittee A working groups.

Consultation will continue and results will be announced 10 am tomorrow.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
=-=-=
Jeremy Shtern,

candidat doctoral et chercheur au Laboratoire de Recherche sur les
Politiques de Communication/
Ph.D candidate & researcher at the Communications Policy Research
Laboratory

Université de Montréal
département de communication

514-343-6111 ex./poste  5419