[governance] Amb. Khan "food for thought " document on Internet governance

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Sun Sep 4 08:18:58 EDT 2005

Karen:

I think a Wiki is a great idea. Question is where to host it. I can
offer a place - consider the offer on the table. let me know...

further comments below

regards,

Robert

--
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>
Managing Director, Privaterra <http://www.privaterra.org>

On 4-Sep-05, at 7:58 AM, karen banks wrote:

> we have about 2 weeks, so if we start now we might get something solid
> ready for prepcom

agree.

> i haven't thought about the questions yet, but think it would be
> good to
> think also about questions that are missing..
>
> on into
> -------
> when i look through the doc, one element i find missing are
> references to
> human rights.. along the lines of our comments in response to the
> WGIG..
> that the report could have been strengthened by a broader cross-
> cutting HR
> framework approach.. and a reference to the overarching development
> objectives.. some references could be brought into section 5 -
> enabling
> environment

Several of the comments (not only from CS, but also from the US and
others ) did have references to rights - and yes, they seem to be
missing. not good.