[governance] Resumed session of prepcom3 - who will be there?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Fri Oct 14 10:30:45 EDT 2005

At 10:18 AM -0400 10/14/05, Robert Guerra wrote:
>I will try to be there. I will have a govt badge too (Canada).
>
>The key question at this time is - WHERE will the resumed prepcom
>take place. If I'm not mistaken the exact location in Tunisia where
>the meeting will take place has not yet been specified.
>
>so it might be in Tunis, perhaps not....

They are looking for a space now.  Seems that
they have found somewhere that will take 300-400
people, but that would mean severely limiting the
size of delegations (guess they will get more
than 100 governments) and so limit the number of
observers.

But also hear that they are looking for a larger
space, which might be quite hard at short notice.
We will know more next week. CS secretariat is
keeping us informed.

Thanks,

Adam