[governance] Government oversight (was Vixie ...)

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 11 09:24:49 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for this.  However, I am not sure how this demonstrates that
the US abused it oversight role.  I see how it prevailed on
corporations doing business, and that is another issue - countries
considers it a sovereign right to stop its nationals from doing
business with those it considers enemies. This is a good argument for
internationalization of a body repsonsible for international resources.

But how does this show that it abused its steward role over the root?

thanks
a.