[governance] [igdvd] Need Help - History of Internet Governance

Jovan Kurbalija jovank at diplomacy.edu
Fri Oct 7 04:44:50 EDT 2005

Dear Ronda,

Thank you for an interesting comment on the "convergence" of the medium. The
IG DVD will also be streamed via the Internet. There are a few reasons for
creating the DVD. The main reason is to make this material available to
users in developing countries (this being the main mission of both Diplo and
the UNDP APDIP). In spite of considerable improvements in many developing
countries, it is still difficult and expensive to access
multimedia-intensive content via the Internet.

I received many useful messages, links and pointers (there will be summary
message). Nevertheless... I still have not received an answer to my initial
question (what were the numbers and (names?) of the first ARPANet
computers). Diplomacy is getting strong competition! :)

Regards, Jovan