[governance] Drafting (was Re: Wiki & Working space for caucus)

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Oct 31 05:25:24 EST 2005

Robert Guerra ha scritto:
> as requested, CPSR has set up the following working space for the caucus.
> The URL is as follows:
>
> https://www.cpsr.org/issues/ig/cs
>
> Anyone can read the documents. However, to add documents, folders and edit
> the wiki you will need to login. The login details are as follows:
>
> username: igcaucus
> password: governance
>
> I'd ask people to take a look and let me know if it works, if it doesn't,
> or what else is needed.

I have added an introductory text and the draft text on the forum. There
is a stub to work out text on oversight (I offer to work out some
initial text with Avri and Adam, drawing on previous text from the caucus).

Per previous discussions, I suggest that it would be good if everyone
interested in contributing to the draft visited the Wiki and left
comments and especially proposals for edits.