[governance] Drafting work

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Sat Oct 29 00:17:08 EDT 2005

I just read the pending long que of messages on this list, I got some cold
and too busy.

Anyway, now we have only two weeks to Tunis resumed PrepCom3.

I think we should really start the drafting work and conclude in a week
or so.

As Jeanette suggested, I would encourage Avri, Adam, and Vittorio
to be the team and start to work, and others so wish can join, such
as perhaps Milton, Wolfgang...

This team will prepare the draft focusing on oversight and forum,
based on our previous work and recent discussions, try to incorporate
as much as possible different viewpoints and make into one statement.

I know this is not an easy task, but we cannot continue the process
question of this drafting group forever.

thanks,

izumi