[governance] Possible CS text on forum

Adam Peake (ajp@glocom.ac.jp) apeake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 10:45:43 EDT 2005

I agree with Bill.

As we're trying to develop text for the resumed session of prepcom 3,
I think we would be better starting from the text we used in the
recently ended prepcom 3. We spoke four times on the forum during that
prepcom.  I sent the files to the list a week or so ago, and they are
online

<http://www.net-gov.org/files/pc3_drake_1909.pdf>
<http://www.net-gov.org/files/pc3_peake_2709.pdf>
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/contributions/sca/APC-29.doc>
<http://www.net-gov.org/files/pc3_doria_3009.pdf>

Vittorio, I like what you're trying to do, but could we try to build
from some text we've had some agreement about before.  By all means
add stuff ... not trying to censor you :-)

Thanks,

Adam