[governance] Overpasses - Summit

Ronda Hauben ronda at panix.com
Sun Oct 23 04:30:29 EDT 2005

hi adam

seems important that there be overpasses available for those
of us who want them.

you asked a while ago for the names of those who were interested.

have you gotten responses to that?

either way it would be good if you did put in for a number
so those who wanted to go to the events would be able to.

ronda