[governance] Comments on latest version of chairs paper

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Thu Oct 20 16:22:46 EDT 2005

Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Looking again at the Geneva statements would be a good starting
> point, this is text we already have to hand,

I agree, but I would take care and aim to produce actual drafting
suggestions for section 5, mocking up the structure of other existing
proposals. In many cases, our text is too long or not up to the point.

More generally speaking, I've noticed that current options seem to
disregard the WGIG report. Perhaps a proposal more strictly modelled on
the report (i.e. actually drawing text from it) might be acceptable to
many (apart of course from the core oversight section).