[governance] oversight

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Wed Oct 19 10:25:18 EDT 2005

Adam,

I think your suggestion below together with Milton' suggestion could likely
be a good way to breaking some deadlock, even with all those "ifs".

Meanwhile, looking forward to see what your sources tell you on how best to
have an agreement to some "host country" agreement equivalent throught the
path of least resistance.

Laina