[governance] Universities & emancipation of knowledge over power

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Wed Oct 19 09:37:32 EDT 2005

there is much work ahead of us in order to get ready and prepare for
the upcoming negotiations (less than a month from now). As mentioned
earlier, it would be good to have a strategy and position before then..

Other issues being mentioned on this list are indeed welcome, but
perhaps not focused on the specific work that needs to be done. They
are broader in scope and require more time. Not everyone has that
luxury now.

There are other wsis working groups where, without a doubt - input
and discussions on these issues would be most welcome as well. Please
see -  http://www.wsis-cs.org/caucuses.html

regards

Robert