[governance] Comments on latest version of chairs paper

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Tue Oct 18 00:34:49 EDT 2005

My memory is that it was not accepted "as the basis for the negotiation"
by some governments (Japan, US, Australia) and therefore the Chair
accepted and confirmed that this is a "non-paper" not to be used
as the basis for the negotiation. BUT, I am sure it will function
as one of the prime material for further discussion, or, as one of
the inputs at least.

So I think we should not underestimate the weight of the language
written there.

izumi