[governance] Comments on latest version of chairs paper

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Oct 17 23:38:55 EDT 2005

Ian,

As Robert indicated, the chair's food for thought document was issued
late and if I remember correctly was not accepted by the
sub-committee as the basis for further discussions.  At least not as
the sole basis for further discussion: it was accepted by the meeting
and would go forward as one of a number of proposals on section 5,
they should be read together and are linked from here
<http://www.itu.int/wsis/documents/doc_multi.asp?lang=en&id=2135|2136|2137|2138|2139|2140|2141|2142|2143>

African Common Position; Argentina; Brazil; Canada; European Union
(UK); Iran; Japan; Russian Federation / Azrbaijan / Belarus /
Moldova; Saudi Arabia (Arab Group)

http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/working/dt17.html
http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/working/dt18.html
http://www.itu.int/wsis/docs2/pc3/working/dt19.html