[governance] host country agreement + "geostrategic innocence"

Joe Baptista baptista at cynikal.net
Mon Oct 17 13:00:12 EDT 2005

On Mon, 17 Oct 2005, Jovan Kurbalija wrote:

> Hi Joe and Tim,
>
> This message follows the speculative nature of the overall discussion on
> future arrangements and venues (a few previous messages); I agree that both
> "root server" and "venue" comments are highly speculative.

Jovan - not sure what your going on about but there is nothing speculative
about the root servers and what I wrote on them.  The facts are clear, the
only thing which is speculative is ICANNs future role in this - if any.

regards
joe

Joe Baptista, Official Public-Root Representative and Lobbyist to the
United States Congress and Senate / Tel: +1 (202) 517-1593

Public-Root Disclosure Documents: http://www.cynikal.net/~baptista/P-R/