[governance] preparations for prepcom 3 in tunis

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Oct 17 08:13:04 EDT 2005

Il giorno ven, 14-10-2005 alle 22:51 +0900, Adam Peake ha scritto:
> Hi,

To cut it short, I agree with your plan, and I am available to
contribute text. I think that in any case civil society should be ready
with an alternate formulation of section 5, and perhaps of the entire
chapter 3, and I would be more than happy to contribute (even if we have
only three weeks for that... is that really feasible?).

In any case, I had written an expanded version (attached) of my Forum
proposal, which I tried to submit by August 15 - unfortunately, it was
rejected as I submitted it as an individual. I know that not everyone
agrees with my specific ideas for the Forum, but perhaps we can use this
document as a starting point to prepare a detailed Forum proposal by
civil society.

I am wondering whether we should spawn three very small (3-4 people)
online working groups to draft each of the three parts you were
suggesting for the statement (forum, oversight, development). Does this
sound like a good idea?