[governance] IG caucus - participation issues

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wz-berlin.de
Thu Nov 24 11:04:55 EST 2005

>>Jeanette and I agreed long ago
>>we'd do this together. If that's OK with the caucus then we're
>>grateful for any continued vote of confidence, it means a lot and
>>we'll stay on for the transition.
>

> you have my vote of confidence.
>
> however, i am not sure why you guys would want to continue doing so,

Actually, I don't if I am honest. IIRC, I said at the second caucus
meeting that I would be will to stay on an interim basis provided there
is 1. a clear time frame and 2. sufficient support from the list.

The next tasks for this caucus seem to be to form consensus on its
future structure and, related to this task, to find new coordinators (I
think it is good to have two). My concern is that there is not
sufficient trust at the moment to discuss and coordinate these matters
in a constructive way. So, if we find a workable solution for the
coordination of this interim period, I am more than happy to resign
_instantly_.
jeanette

jeanette