[governance] quick correction

Laina Raveendran Greene laina at getit.org
Wed Nov 23 14:27:44 EST 2005

Last para...meant to say...."we do end up" with a list that is more focused
on getting results and not "we do not end up". And want to add with a clear
objectives, process and thus greater ownership on outcomes from a wider
audience.

Add also...perhaps people such as Max Senges and Rhonda who have clear ideas
on inclusive processes for online and offline collaboration can share these
with IG caucus.

Regards,
Laina