[governance] Way forward

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Fri Nov 18 05:46:33 EST 2005

Though the Tunis WSIS is approaching to the end today,
and our two co-cordinators expressed that they will do
the job until the end of this summit, I would like to propose
that the current co-cordinators remain as "interim" until
we come to agree with the new working mode and functions.

I said this at the very end of today's our meeting, but
there were only 13 people attended, and there was seemingly
a "rough" consensus so to speak, but had no time to discuss
about this, and I was asked to send this to this list which
in any case it necesarry. I also added that it might be better
if the interim coordinators will prmoise NOT to run for the
next coordinators, but it is also too early to ask that, but
in case we agree with that condition, we may request them
so.

We had good discussion about the "way forward" today,
and agreed to continue this online. A note of the entire
meeting will be sent to this list shortly.

izumi