[governance] latest canadian proposal on the forum

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Tue Nov 15 06:46:45 EST 2005

Hmmm, i should read more carefully with i am agreeing with.

>> So last tactical advice, focus on the process getting from here to
>> there post-wsis

this i agree with completely

>> eg the multistaekholder framework convention.

this i still have my personal doubts about

should be more careful with my cut and paste.  though i do agree that
it is an exammple of something we should talk about since so many on
this feel strongly in favor of it.

apologies.

a.