[governance] latest canadian proposal on the forum

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Nov 14 16:01:54 EST 2005

Isn't it time for us, CS IG Caucus, and CS at large, how to
get involved with the formation process of the Forum,
in a relatively organized manner, say, seriously that the
formation process itself should be of multistakeholder
approach and we are ready to be part of the small
lean bureau, meaning we are also professional and
technical in a broad sense when it comes to Internet
governance.

izumi