[governance] latest canadian proposal on the forum

Avri Doria avri at psg.com
Mon Nov 14 14:38:45 EST 2005

On 14 nov 2005, at 12.59, Lee McKnight wrote:

> On this as all things I would support a multistakehilder approach ie
> even to the formation of the forum, with eg UN, ISOC and others
> involved
> in the orgainzational phase.

I think that many (including several national representatives) would
agree with this approach, and the UNSG (whose representative i talked
to about it) would as well.  I think that this fits into their
restructuring effort and that if they are asked to form the Forum
they will do so in as inclusive a manner as possible.

a.

ps. i know, what an optimist!