[governance] Meeting with LMG governments - 15:15 today at Douga

Izumi AIZU aizu at anr.org
Mon Nov 14 06:29:24 EST 2005

I juse spoke with Peian Seadat of Iran, coordinator of
LMG, and agreed that we meet at 15:15 today,
at Room Douga (room subject to confirmation).

For those in Tunis and are interested in, under our caucus
please meet there.

And we are now having informal discussion in our office,
with Adam, Vittorio, Parminder, Pertha, and Paul Willson.
Anyone is welcome to join, as well.

I think we should also try to have as many meeting as possible
with other governments -US, EU, Canada etc. Could anyone
who can talk to the contacts? Even if we split, it is still worth.

izumi