[governance] IG caucus statement from Nov 13

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Mon Nov 14 05:11:12 EST 2005

What are the issues with the "development-oriented" vision of the
forum. do let me know. happy to  facilitate contact with the canadian
govt persons who can help with this one.

As Bill Graham is chairing the"common ground" group he likely won't
be available, but there are others who i can contact who would be
helpful . let me know