[governance] Caucus meeting in Tunis

William Drake wdrake at cpsr.org
Fri Nov 11 02:48:48 EST 2005

Jeanette,

Among the people who would not be able to make Thursday 16:30 due to the
Global Alliance meeting are me, Bertrand, and um, you, no?  It starts at
17:00.

I repeat my previous question.  What about Thursday morning?  I think we
will need a good block of time, this might not be a quick discussion,
there's a lot to sort out.  We could start at 10am and spill into the
lunch hour if needed.

BD