[governance] APC - Forum draft?

Wolfgang Kleinwächter wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Thu Nov 10 18:25:21 EST 2005

Anriette wrote:

I also think that it would be valuable for this caucus to produce a document in its own name.
It has been one of the most effective and hard working caucuses in the entire WSIS
Process.  The IG caucus document can use text from the APC document (as Adam
proposed), refer to it as needed, but also stand alone.

Wolfgang replied

I agree wirth Anriette and repeat what I said already several times on this list that the IG Caucus should draft an own IG document, a Tunis Cicil Society Internet Governance Declaration. The APC text is a wonderful contribution and starting point, with all the other languge produced by the caucus during PrepCom3 etc. Not too much has to been added. But we should release it after the expected failure of the intergovernmental negotiations on Tuesday nicht. So lets plan a special event for the rrelease of mour Declaration on Thursday....

best

wolfgang