[governance] and more Re: Ideas that this mailing list has agreed to

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Wed Nov 9 14:32:41 EST 2005

Hmmm
trustee for the nation and the global community - so the owners are
exactly spelt out here. Since a trustee holds something in trust for
the owner.

-Which is what I was thinking in more layish terms.

Seems to me that this reference below  to rights and ownership refers
more to the trustee, so that they don't get too into the idea that it
is theirs and not held in trust for the "nation and the global
Internet community" rather than that the TLD is not "owned" by the
nation and the global Internet community.
Or does that not make sense?

Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Morris