[governance] Cerf and Kahn receive the US highest civil award

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Wed Nov 9 11:56:34 EST 2005

At 11:14 09-11-05  -0500, Joe Baptista wrote:
>What is especially interesting is Cerf and Kahn getting this.  But
>claiming "Vinton Cerf and Robert Kahn been at the forefront of a digital
>revolution that has transformed global commerce, communication, and
>entertainment" is a bit off.

What is not a "bit off" but a lot off the normal behaviour here is
actually the thing you wrote about Vint and Bob.
After all, if it wasn't for them, you would have not been able to
write such accusations.

I wouldn't go into agrument about your ICANN-related statement, but
one observation, as someone from a developing country: as long as
there are such statements, no wonder the US government will continue
to say, "better keep ICANN under our supervision".

veni