[governance] Fwd: [CS Bureau] Overpass request process for Tunis summit High Level Panel and Plenary meetings

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Nov 8 06:29:06 EST 2005

Hi,

Following up on Jeanette's message of a few days
ago, if you would like an overpass for the high
level plenary and panel sessions, please complete
the form you will find online here:

<<http://www.privaterra.org/~rguerra/wsis>www.privaterra.org/~rguerra/wsis>

These passes are transferable.

Let me know if you have problems with the form,
sometimes the "submit" button seems to be missing!

We also have one "super" overpass for the opening
ceremony. Apparently Jeanette and I will receive
the names of all who have request passes via the
web form (above).  Once we have those names we
can conduct a lottery for the super pass. Someone
will be lucky.  I'm sure we can find a neutral
and trusted person to run the selection process.

Thanks,

Adam