[governance] Fwd: [privaterra.org #677] WSIS/Overpass - Rudi Vansnick

Vittorio Bertola vb at bertola.eu.org
Mon Nov 7 03:13:15 EST 2005

Robert Guerra ha scritto:
> Note: the person below has requested an overpass and indicated he's a
> member of the IG caucus....

I know him, he's one of the most active members of the European
community of At Large organizations in ICANN. But I didn't know he would
apply for an overpass.
I don't know if he is subscribed to the list, I'll ask him if I see him
online on IM. However, I can guess that many people who were involved
with ICANN and Internet Governance, but not with WSIS before, will come
to the Summit, and of course they will identify this caucus as their
caucus of reference.
BTW - should all of us apply for overpasses? I think I've missed that
part of the procedures.