[governance] Present draft does not consider 'real oversight options'

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Sun Nov 6 11:39:59 EST 2005

Hi
Basically, my position is very similar to Avri's. I knew ICANN
existed, but I had no real interest in being involved, until WSIS.  I
also don't think that ICANN is going anywhere anytime soon, so, given
my exposure to the issues in the past 2 years, I felt it was necessary
to get involved and engage with the organisation in a more impactful
manner. Thus, I also have gotten involved in ICANN processes,
hopefully with the effect that the views of the constituencies to
which I belong can be brought to the table and included.
I find it odd and a bit negative that while demanding inclusion on the
one hand, there is a request to consider exclusion on the other...
And the affiliations of members on the list have been discussed ad
infinitum in the past.
Jacqueline

Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com