[governance] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis (13-15 November 2002)

Ralf Bendrath bendrath at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Nov 5 00:43:37 EST 2005

Jacqueline Morris wrote:
> I know the GC will want to ask for some seats - haven't heard form the
> other members abot\ut it yet, though. How about CS Plenary organising
> the assignment of seats?
Please, don't start a bureaucracy now just for the sake of getting seats.
I don't really see a problem in practical terms. Everybody else will
either not be there yet or will be preparing for their *important* side
event. And there is SC-B, too.
How many people were really following the negotiations at PC-3? Less than
6 from our side, I'd say. We'll manage it on location.
So please stop this threat - and start discussing our oversight opinion...

(And cut this stuff at the bottom of the mails. I am on 56k dialup at the
moment.)

Ralf