[governance] Resumed PrepCom-3 in Tunis (13-15 November 2002)

Robert Guerra rguerra at lists.privaterra.org
Fri Nov 4 12:55:42 EST 2005

Further to Philippe's message , I would like to comment on a few things:

* Though the meetings are currently set to start at 12:00, the rooms
have been booked from 8am to midnight! So, prepare for long days...
(ie. bring snacks/food with you to the meetings)
* seats only for 30 CS!! Are they kidding? Is this a realistic #, or
do we need more?
* Is there information (yet) on how the meetings will be conducted.
ie. will the IG discussions take place in (open) sub-committees or
working groups (closed). The IG caucus , i would needs to know the
modalities of the meetings .

regards,

Robert

--